We know a lot is different this year – but a favorite Fall tradition you can still keep is a visit to Jubilee’s pumpkin patch!
We’re excited to welcome you back to our farm to enjoy another beautiful Fall in the Pacific Northwest.
This October, we’re slowing things down so that you can stay safe and savor the quintessential pumpkin patch experience.
What to expect:
- FREE ADMISSION, as always!
- HOURS: Saturday and Sunday 10am-5pm. Monday-Friday 12pm-5pm.
- CAPACITY: To make sure that everyone here is able to have the space they need to stay safe and enjoy their time on the farm, we’ll be limiting attendance by reducing the capacity of our field parking lot. Reserved tickets are not available.
- WHEELBARROWS & A WALK: Don your masks, grab a clean wheelbarrow, and take a walk out to one of our pumpkin patches, where you can find the perfect pumpkins and gourds. On the way, you’ll get to savor the sights of the farm. We’ll have sanitized clippers available in the field, as well as a farmer to help with any questions. When you find your pumpkins, head on back to the barn, where you can park your wheelbarrow & we’ll sanitize it.
- PAYMENT: Weigh stations will be available, and we’ll have outdoor payment tents set up (with Jubilee goodies like strawberry jam, pumpkin butter, and more, in case you’d like to bring home some more tastes from the farm!)
- CIDER: Hot apple cider will be available at the barn! (Available only on Saturdays and Sundays)
- FOOD: We’ll have Patty Pan Grill (available only on Saturday and Sunday) here serving wraps and salads in case you get hungry, and socially-distanced picnic tables will be available. You’re welcome to grab a table and remove your masks there so you can enjoy your food! Or bring a picnic lunch to enjoy with your family.
The COVID-19 nitty-gritty:
Per WA state mandate
- Capacity will be limited to our designated field parking lot. No parking on the road. If the lot is full, go grab a coffee in town and swing back by. No reservations available…first-come, first-serve.
- To ensure the safety of our visitors and our crew; masks are required. Please respect social distancing (6 feet) when at the farm and in the fields. Please be mindful and conscientious of others.
- Masks can be removed to eat/drink in DESIGNATED picnic areas.
- Clean/Used areas will be designated for commonly-used tools like wheelbarrows and clippers.
- Please use credit/debit cards if possible for payment. Outdoor pay tents will be set up.
- Handwashing stations and hand sanitizer will be available.
- To limit gatherings and crowding within the farm, not all of our usual Harvest Festival features will be available – so you can slow down and savor the day!
- The following attractions will not be available due to Covid restrictions: Haymaze, Hayrides and the Trebuchet.
- If you’re sick or experiencing symptoms, please stay home.
No pets, please (except for service animals).
We are a working food-production farm, and we also have a variety of farm animals here, so we ask that you please keep your pets at home. Thanks so much for your understanding!