As the land wakes up from its wintry hibernation, come celebrate the season with us by joining us for our annual May Day Celebration. This is a special time here at Jubilee Farm, and we love for our community to share in it!
Let’s ring in the new season together!
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS
- 11 am – 2 pm: Scavenger hunt, food truck, hay rides, plant sale, May Mercantile, craft table, info on CSA & Workshare
- 12 pm: MAY POLE!
- 12:30 pm: Games (sack race, etc.!)
- 1 pm: Cow Walk (meet on the barn porch & then head out with Farmer David to visit our herd!)
SWEETS & SAVORIES
GEMINI TOO! FISH TRUCK: Delivering killer Rockfish Tacos, Fish & Chips, Salmon Burgers, Crabcake sandwiches, and more!
Check back soon for more!
Help us celebrate our local creative talents with the springtime edition of the Jubilee Mercantile!
Check back for more updates!
From Jubilee, you’ll find:
– Handmade soap (made with the farm’s beef tallow)
– Tea (made entirely from Jubilee’s herbs)
– Candles (made with the farm’s beef tallow)
– Eggs (fresh, pastured eggs from our hens)
– Beef (cuts of grass-fed beef)
– Plants (herb, flower, and veggie starts)
100% all natural candles made from American farmed soybeans and high quality phthalate free (non-toxic) fragrances. Hand poured from small batches.
A budding artist, Ekta Gupta started drawing in 2010. Colored pencils and graphite are her media of choice, but she also enjoys experimenting with pen and ink, pastels, charcoal, acrylics and chalk.
Hand-Grown Greens is a small family farm in the Snoqualmie Valley specializing in Microgreens.
I love giving new life to textiles that are destined for landfills by creating treasures for mamas and their little ones to use, enjoy, and cherish.
All of my jewelry is hand made by me at my home studio in my little mountain town, North Bend WA. I was born and raised in the Pacific North West. The natural beauty influences my creativity greatly.
waxing moon botanicals specializes in delicious herbal teas, healing salves, and other botanical remedies. I am based in the lush Pacific Northwest where I am constantly inspired by what the environment has to teach us.