Jubilee’s produce is available through our Community Supported Agriculture (CSA) subscription program, in which members of the public support the farm by committing to purchase shares of its produce for a season. By being a member of our CSA, not only do you enjoy fresh, local and seasonal food – but you also get to engage with the land & the people that provide that food.
Winter CSA Sign Ups are SOLD OUT!
but Spring CSA Signups will open in February!!
- Sign Up Tip: Once logged in, click SUBSCRIPTIONS to choose your share size.
- Our Spring session is 8 weeks long and brings you everything the season has to offer.
- Root crops and hardy greens will get us started in Spring followed by more tender greens and springtime veggies like asparagus and rhubarb.
- Additional partnerships with our friends in the valley bring mushrooms and microgreens to give you variety.
- All boxes are delivered to depot locations throughout Seattle and the Eastside.
2022 CSA DATES
Winter CSA Session: February 16th, 2022 – April 6th, 2022 (8 weeks)
Spring CSA Session: April 13th, 2022 – June 1st, 2022 (8 weeks)
Summer CSA Session: June 14th, 2022 – October 29th, 2022 (20 weeks)