Jubilee’s produce is available through our Community Supported Agriculture (CSA) subscription program, in which members of the public support the farm by committing to purchase shares of its produce for a season. By being a member of our CSA, not only do you enjoy fresh, local and seasonal food – but you also get to engage with the land & the people that provide that food.
How to sign up for our CSA:
- 1/18/2021 Update** Our Summer Session will be opening imminently! Our 2020 CSA members will get an early bird sign up email (watch those inboxes) and then we will open it up to the public after that. We will be taking the link off the website until we open sign ups for all.
- We have a new registration platform so most folks will need to register for a new account.
- Click the “join our CSA” button above. Choose your CSA subscription. If you are signing up for multiple sessions, you will need to do each one separately.
- Register to create a new account, or sign in to your existing account.
- Make note of your sign in and password. You will need this info to manage your account (schedule vacation holds, update payment info, check pickup location etc.)
- To view our available CSA Share types and pickup locations without setting up an account you can do so by following the link above and choosing “CSA Shares”.