Jubilee’s produce is available through our Community Supported Agriculture (CSA) subscription program, in which members of the public support the farm by committing to purchase shares of its produce for a season. By being a member of our CSA, not only do you enjoy fresh, local and seasonal food – but you also get to engage with the land & the people that provide that food.
Our Summer CSA is SOLD OUT! We hope to be able to add a few more folks in before the start of the session in June. If you’d like to sign up for the wait list, please click the link below.
- 4/14/2021 Our Summer CSA is SOLD OUT! Sign up for the wait list and we will see if we can add more folks as we get closer to the session.
- Even if you’re on the wait list you can still register for an account with us online! It will save you a few steps in the future! Just click the CSA Registration button above.
- Click the “CSA Registration” button above. Create a new account or sign in to an existing account.
- From the landing page; Click CSA Shares in the top navigation menu on desktop to select your share size. On Mobile, there will be a menu icon at the top of the screen, click this and you will see the CSA Shares option.
- Select “Any Location” from the drop down menu to see all available share sizes.
- Choose your desired share size, pickup location, and payment preference.
- Note: Your credit card will not be charged at check out, you will be charged on the date indicated in your confirmation.
- Please give the system at least 15-20 minutes to generate your confirmation. Check your junk/spam folders as well.
- Make note of your sign in and password. You will need this info to manage your account (schedule vacation holds, update payment info, check pickup location etc.)