Jubilee’s produce is available through our Community Supported Agriculture (CSA) subscription program, in which members of the public support the farm by committing to purchase shares of its produce for a season. By being a member of our CSA, not only do you enjoy fresh, local and seasonal food – but you also get to engage with the land & the people that provide that food.
Our Winter CSA sign ups are open!
Click the link above to sign up!
- Our Winter CSA runs February 15th, 2032 – April 5th, 2023
- The Winter CSA includes delicious veggies like, potatoes, carrots, beets, rutabaga, cabbage, kale, daikon, onions, mushrooms and all that the winter months have to offer!
- Sign Up Tip: Once logged in, set your desired pickup location and then click SUBSCRIPTIONS to choose your share size.
- Our Winter CSA is Delivery only, choose the depot location closest to your home.
- Payments will be processed starting on January 1st. No money due at sign up.
2023 CSA DATES
Winter CSA Session: February 15th, 2023 – April 5th, 2023 (8 weeks)
Spring CSA Session: April 12th, 2023 – May 31st, 2023 (8 weeks)