Jubilee’s produce is available through our Community Supported Agriculture (CSA) subscription program, in which members of the public support the farm by committing to purchase shares of its produce for a season. By being a member of our CSA, not only do you enjoy fresh, local and seasonal food – but you also get to engage with the land & the people that provide that food.
Our Fall Session is Sold Out
- Missed your chance to sign up? Keep an eye out for our Thanksgiving box sign up in November with pickup at the farm!
- Our Fall session is 8 weeks long and brings you everything the autumn season has to offer.
- Winter squash, hardy greens and root crops make up the bulk of each week’s box.
- Additional partnerships with our friends in the valley can bring mushrooms and microgreens to give you variety.
- All boxes are delivered to depot locations throughout Seattle and the Eastside.
2021 CSA DATES
Sold Out! Summer Session: June 15th – October 30th, 2021 (20 Weeks)
Sold Out! Fall Session: November 3rd – December 22nd, 2021 (8 weeks)