Jubilee’s produce is available through our Community Supported Agriculture (CSA) subscription program, in which members of the public support the farm by committing to purchase shares of its produce for a season. By being a member of our CSA, not only do you enjoy fresh, local and seasonal food – but you also get to engage with the land & the people that provide that food.
Our Fall CSA is now open for signups!
Don’t delay, it’s going fast!
- Our Fall CSA runs November 2nd, 2022 – December 21st, 2022
- The Fall CSA includes delicious veggies like, potatoes, carrots, beets, rutabaga, cabbage, kale, winter squash, leeks, onions, and all that the fall months have to offer!
- Sign Up Tip: Once logged in, set your desired pickup location and then click SUBSCRIPTIONS to choose your share size.
- Our Fall CSA is Delivery only, choose the depot location closest to your home.
- Payments will be processed starting on September 1st. No money due at sign up.
2022 CSA DATES
(SOLD OUT) Summer CSA Session: June 14th, 2022 – October 29th, 2022 (20 weeks)
Fall CSA Session: November 2nd, 2022 – December 21st, 2022 (8 weeks)